With technology becoming a key driver in the recruitment strategy for the companies here we look at the key drivers and technologies that drive the recruitment process of organizations.
Main focus areas:
- Global recruitment
- Mobile sourcing
- Social recruitment
- AI to assist job seekers
- Variable qualifications for recruitment
Following were the key findings of this research study:
- 45% of job seekers search for jobs daily on their mobile device.89% of job seekers think mobile devices play a critical role in the job hunting process.
- 84% of companies were recruited from social media in 2016.
- Almost 75% of employees say their employers don’t promote their employment brand on social media.
- Only 33% of employers in 15 global markets encourage their employees to use social media, limiting the chances of potential recruits seeing good things about the company from people who actually work there.
- 80% of the executives believe AI can help the performance of the company.
- 80% of the millennials consider how they fit into the company culture before taking a job.
- 60% of the millennial job seekers consider growth opportunities to be the best perk for their jobs.
Find out more here.