The ensuing healthcare crisis and the rise of hybrid work mean today's employees require better wellness programs that are holistic and better tuned to addressing their wellness needs. As employee health and well-being become central to how well companies perform, the call for robust wellness programs has never been greater. Organisations today are thus tasked with the role of designing and executing wellness programs that are engaging, personalised, and impactful in moving the needle on employee wellness.
The Wellness 360 research study iis a leading benchmarking study on the present and future of corporate wellness programs in India. With over 324 respondents across the country, the report presents HR professionals with a clear picture of the trends that are to dominate employee well-being and healthcare.
Take a deep dive into the employee wellness landscape and explore:
- Top trends that dominate employee wellness in 2022
- The future of technology in reimagining well-being
- Challenges and opportunities HR professionals face in the face of a growing demand
- The role of modern-day wellness programs to drive business outcomes
- Key insights and perspectives from 10 HR leaders across the different sectors who share their wellness journeys